[ UK /jˈuːzɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈjuzɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈjuzɝ/ ]
- a person who makes use of a thing; someone who uses or employs something
- a person who uses something or someone selfishly or unethically
- a person who takes drugs
How To Use user In A Sentence
- The battery-operated doll comes complete with walkie-talkie and a wardrobe choice of military fatigues or bolero jacket and gold trousers.
- Another trend referred to two related areas – increased user-centeredness and increased inter-disciplinarity. Archive 2008-02-01
- The Windows allows a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
- It also emerged on Tuesday that actress Sienna Miller had obtained a court ruling ordering phone operator Vodafone to disclose data relating to other users - so-called third party disclosure.
- An Ohio appellate court last week reversed a lower court ruling that the city's pernicious treatment of marijuana users was unconstitutional under state law.
- The fifth position went to a phishing activity, in which a university hacker stole Internet users' personal information by luring them to provide confidential data on disguised Web sites.
- The threatened uniform typically consists of a khaki military tunic with trousers, though in Scottish regiments the trousers are usually tartan or replaced by a kilt.
- The application allows users to geocode images, or link digital images to the location where they were taken.
- Non-selective NSAID therapy may be appropriate for chronic pain management in aspirin users given that suitable GI prophylactic measures are utilized in high-risk patients.
- One way is to make it easier for a user to default to your engine - by embedding a toolbar on his desktop, say, or putting a search box into his browser window.