[ UK /jˈuːzəbəl/ ]
[ US /ˈjuzəbəɫ/ ]
[ US /ˈjuzəbəɫ/ ]
convenient for use or disposal
the house is available after July 1
2000 square feet of usable office space
fit or ready for use or service
the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable
an operational aircraft
the dishwasher is now in working order
the toaster was still functional even after being dropped
capable of being put to use
How To Use usable In A Sentence
- We'll fry anything - as long as it's fryable and edible, we'll make it deliciousable. Blogposts | guardian.co.uk
- Silliness in stories is more or less excusable, since they are not even supposed to be believed. Martin Pippin in the Apple Orchard
- Since most of the shuttle system was designed to be reusable, it was supposed to take the astronomical costs out of astronautics.
- No issues with anything stopping working, and while the trackpad is small (hi, it's a computer that is less than half the sixe -- sideway -- of a MBP 17 ), it's extremely usable, and I haven't had a lick of trouble with it. The Problems With A Hackintosh Netbook, Six Months Out | Lifehacker Australia
- Can you increase usable space by taking out a wall? Christianity Today
- It proved the operational concept of a winged, reusable spaceship by successfully completing the Orbital Flight Test Program.
- The fourth stage is the deepest form of sleep during which the patient is the least arousable. WN.com - Articles related to Get your beauty sleep
- In other words, forgiveness is for real sin, not for foibles, mistakes, excusable blunders, and things we can't help.
- Everything goes well until one critical day when the wooden clogs are no longer usable.
- To make advanced computing and communications information infrastructure available to-and usable by-a larger segment of the society.