- the executive and legislative and judicial branches of the federal government of the United States
How To Use US Government In A Sentence
- I personally think the only competant brach of the US government is the military. Will Europe Collapse?, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Whatever Paul is or is not, he is an only an approvement when one considers Lieberman, who is actually and increduously still a part of the US Government. Paul Casts a Larger Shadow (Convention) - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com
- The previous government is, by now, thoroughly discredited.
- In short, if the US government said the person was a civilian -- not a member of a foreign army or an irregular, but some nebulous sort of 'combatant' entitled to no more rights than a civilian -- it is estopped from claiming otherwise now. Discourse.net: Nation Mag Claims ICE has Network of Secret Detention Faciilities -- in the USA
- Big 2WackGo wants their stooge the US government and military to let our shores be flooded with smack (or, in the 80's, crack) if "that's what it takes" to make sure children in this country can't experiment freely with cannabinol instead of nicotine. AlterNet.org Main RSS Feed
- Again, allow me to reiterate: the US government says that waterboarding is not torture, and international authorities say that waterboarding is not torture. Tom McIntyre Explains His Picks for our 2009 Hunting and Fishing Heroes and Villians Face-Off
- Since Edward Heath took us into what we were led to believe was the European free trade area, various governments have surrendered our Westminster Parliament's monopoly of making and unmaking laws in this country.
- On 6 May 2002, the US government took the unprecedented step of repudiating its signature of the Rome Statute and began a worldwide campaign to weaken the Court and to obtain impunity for all US nationals from the jurisdiction of the Court. Think Progress » EU wants answers on secret prisons.
- The US government has frozen assets worth three-quarters of a million dollars.
- He started a popular purging of the members of the previous government and announced a return to civilian rule.