- French pope from 1362 to 1370 who tried to reestablish the papacy in Rome but in 1367 returned to Avignon hoping to end the war between France and England; canonized in 1870 (1310-1370)
How To Use Urban V In A Sentence
- The new Liberals are the defenders of conservative (small c) suburban values that offer comfort to the battlers and the aspirationals.
- You can’t even be sartorially ironic about pantyhose: downtown punk chicks wear shredded tights, Harajuku girls wear Hello Kitty knee socks and urban vintage cool hunters reference the 40’s in fishnet stockings. Today’s post brought to you by the letter P | Her Bad Mother
- My concern with this is that rural communities are going to be neglected and forgotten by the power base of the urban voter.
- This famous act of vandalism by Urban VIII inspired the famous pasquinade: Quod non fecerunt barbari fecerunt Barberini. It Was the Roof
- But the challenge will be to bring the urban voter in particular, along with us, so that they realise that various popular images they might have, be it of the noble farmer or be it of the farmer as an environmental despoiler are wrong.
- The great Nova Scotia railway skirts the margin of its storied waters, and already suburban villas for Haligonian Acadia or, A Month with the Blue Noses
- It was "patronized" by Pope Urban VIII in such manner as to paralyze it, and it was afterward vexed by Pope Gregory XVI. A History of the warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom
- The metro, skyscrapers, suburbs, highway system and underground city were all fuelled by what today seems an almost unrecognizable urban vision.
- A rooftop bar will offer city views and there will be an'urban vineyard garden '. Times, Sunday Times
- As far as he could see, there was no possible point of contact between the old importer and the young urban vagabond. MAN'S LOVING FAMILY