up to the immediate present; most recent or most up-to-date
the very latest scientific discoveries
the news is up-to-the-minute
How To Use up-to-the-minute In A Sentence
- Now we're going live to our reporter in Washington for up-to-the-minute news on the crisis.
- Travellers were last night being advised to seek up-to-the-minute information from airlines, but there was little comfort on offer.
- Each team member will have instantaneous access to up-to-the-minute information about the project and the materials.
- It was also possible to implement the complex integration into the storage system of the head of logistics using abas ERP, which provides abas users at Düker with an up-to-the-minute overview of the stock level and stock movement Within the building and underground WN.com - Business News
- He turned to professionals for medical guidance, advice on helicopter flying in poor conditions and up-to-the-minute information on mountain rescue and procedure.
- A team of experienced reporters and cameramen will be in charge of chasing up-to-the-minute news stories.
- Hollywood Crush will bring you up-to-the-minute fashion reports and celebrity updates from the red carpet between 7pm and 9pm EST. Reminder: Critics’ Choice Awards And Golden Globe Awards Coverage This Weekend! » MTV Movies Blog
- We set out to find a way of creating a knowledge source in an integrated but unobtrusive way, bringing everybody easy, relevant and up-to-the-minute information.
- The general lacked up-to-the-minute information at the crucial moment.
- Let Us Play collects a dozen tracks of up-to-the-minute electronica, ranging from the anti-nuke dub confection “Atomic Moog 2000,” to the breakbeat of “Return to the Margin,” to the mechanized lullaby of “Music for No Musicians,” to the full-out trance of “Timber.” Disquiet » Pump Up the HTML