used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time
the sun isn't up yet
So far he hasn't called
prior to the present time
no suspect has been found to date
How To Use up to now In A Sentence
- As the hurricane itself passes through, what we seem to now be getting is the wind almost blowing from the west to east, and then in a northerly direction, which is just the opposite of what we've been getting up to now.
- Up to now, Mr scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other.
- We have spent all of 1992 studying (? asospirilum), because up to now, we have not found a kind of azotobacter that can help in fertilizing sugarcane. Fidel Castro Gives Speech at Spare Parts Forum
- Once faddish temporarily, up to now wide still those who be popularity " law of high protein, low carbohydrate reducing weight " , go to ever was warned by medical bound.
- But unfortunately, up to now, we know little about the model-making technique for no recordation about ancient bronze casting technology and the short of unearthed archaeological materials.
- Up to now the strike action has had no impact on the port, primarily because the boatmen's duties are being carried out by the Harbour Master and the Chief Executive of the company.
- Up to now they had kept a low profile, but they were becoming more militant.
- Up to now,I've read as far as the fifth chapter,the second volume of "The War and Peace".
- No deal is expected until 2012 at the earliest so the theme will be the counterattraction to independence, and will occupy what had been up to now a clear field for the SNP. Slugger O'Toole
- She's bang up to now without kowtowing to fashion, and catches the zeitgeist in a completely individual way.