How To Use up to my neck In A Sentence
- Well, I am up to my neck in work. I've got to finish this report. Sarah needs it by noon. I don't want to be scolded if I can't finish my work by the deadline.
- They'd crammed my hands into the same kind of manacles - too small for my wrists - also they'd hog-tied me: linking my wrist and ankle restraints behind my back with rope, then running another loop of cord up to my neck.
- I'd like to help, but I'm up to my neck at the moment.
- I pulled the zipper on my fleecy jacket right up to my neck and managed perfectly well but poor Graham shivered in a t-shirt and open denim jacket.
- I was sorry to hear about Christopher, my apologies for not attending the funeral; I was up to my neck in Borneo jungle.
- The water came up to my neck.