in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style
a with-it boutique
the last thing in swimwear
wears only the latest style
reflecting the latest information or changes
an up-to-date issue of the magazine
How To Use up to date In A Sentence
- Unfortunately, adhoc bibliographies date quickly and are not always brought up to date after initial publication.
- At the office I decided to bring Arnie Bloch up to date with my latest information about the Finnegans. A CONVICTION OF GUILT
- Nevertheless, we will press on and as I said we will continue to keep you right up to date with what is happening.
- Tina keeps up to date with trends in nail art and promises she can do any look a customer might see in a magazine.
- they are up to date
- Take the systems we have now rewrite them, combine them and reenforce them with up to date coverages. Sources: White House considers drafting health care bill
- The past is being yanked up to date. Times, Sunday Times
- Once you have found the kennels or cattery you like you will have to make sure that your pet's vaccinations are up to date, as the kennels or cattery will need to see the vaccination certificates.
- Keep the antivirus software on your computers, smartphones and tablets up to date. Times, Sunday Times
- We've focused on the rest, which we hope has some value: observations on Sun's integrator strategy and company history that are bang up to date.