showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality
a tireless worker
unflagging pursuit of excellence
an indefatigable advocate of equal rights
How To Use unwearying In A Sentence
- Mr. Collins repeated his apologies in quitting the room, and was assured with unwearying civility that they were perfectly needless. Pride and Prejudice
- But since in reality Big Brother is not omnipotent and the party is not infallible, there is need for an unwearying, moment-to-moment flexibility in the treatment of facts. Nineteen Eighty-four
- Thus he spake, and straightway they ceased from such words and gave unwearying labour to the oar; and quickly they passed by the swiftly flowing river Rhebas and the peak of Colone, and soon thereafter the black headland, and near it the mouth of the river Phyllis, where aforetime The Argonautica
- For the unwearying biographer of Vladimir Nabokov, gathering his subject's documentary remains meant a commute to Montreux, Switzerland, and to Cornell University, from his home in Auckland, New Zealand.
- He has died in harness, as befits one of the most strenuous and unwearying workers of his time. Times, Sunday Times
- The most celebrated and the most accomplished brought to that darkened chamber their highest knowledge with ever renewed and unwearying effort.
- If we both live long enough, Doctor, you may see me on the topmost rundle, for I shall climb with unwearying effort. The Allen House
- It is like the same author's massive hardback Thomas Cranmer, which can be read only at a table or by those with strong and unwearying wrists.
- But we could match the solid bones of Homo ergaster and erectus, the fleet feet of Ice Age Aboriginal men and the unwearying endurance of Athenian rowers. Peter McAllister: Manthropology: The Science Of The Inadequate Modern Male
- All religions, nearly all philosophies, and even a part of science testify to the unwearying, heroic effort of mankind desperately denying its own contingency.