[ UK /ʌnvˈeɪld/ ]
[ US /ənˈveɪɫd/ ]
[ US /ənˈveɪɫd/ ]
revealed; especially by having a veil removed
applauding the unveiled statue of Winston Churchill
a new generation of unveiled women in Iran
How To Use unveiled In A Sentence
- With the theme of "One Asia, new economic order and recovery", the World Knowledge Forum, also known as Asia's Davos Forum, was unveiled in Seoul Wednesday.
- A monument to mark Ingleton's coal mining heritage was officially unveiled this week.
- A brand new entertainment venue in Wyre has been unveiled with a glittering gala opening show.
- ITV would not comment on the line-up before it was officially unveiled. The Sun
- Yesterday he was to be arraigned on new charges of insider trading, filing false tax forms and conspiracy to falsify books and records in an expanded indictment unveiled May 1.
- WORKERS will be given the power to block excessive wage rises for their bosses under plans to be unveiled this week. The Sun
- He had partially unveiled the face of Nature, but her immortal lineaments were still a wonder and a mystery. Chapter 2
- ISendMMS allows iPhone to send MMS - The iPhone OS 3.0 is just few days away from being unveiled to the world, among the rumored of promised new features is the ability to send and receive MMS� (Multimedia Messaging Service) �in iPhone. Megite Technology News: What's Happening Right Now
- The Romanian government yesterday unveiled a new, scaled-down security force.
- PR. com) -- HealthCare Global Enterprises Limited (HCG), South Asia's largest cancer care network, today unveiled the PET Myocardial Blood Flow (MBF) System that offers clinicians a non-invasive method to determine true myocardial blood flow and accurately assess the need for revascularization procedures such as stenting and bypass surgery. PR.com Press Releases