[ UK /ʌntˈaɪəɹɪŋ/ ]
- characterized by hard work and perseverance
How To Use untiring In A Sentence
- Her watchfulness is untiring; she who guarded the sepulcher was the first to approach it, and the last to depart from its awful yet sublime scene. The $30,000 Bequest and Other Stories
- They showed untiring zeal in the pursuit of truth.
- He deserves immense credit for his untiring efforts; we hope they will be crowned with success.
- Dennis went on what he called coastguard duty, and watched the sea and shores with the untiring loyalty of a faithful dog. The Mystery of the Green Ray
- He will be long remembered by his colleagues for untiring attention to all aspects of his work, unfailing courtesy and easy availability to assist and advise.
- The parish is grateful to him for his presence amongst us, his spiritual anecdotes and his untiring priestly zeal for our spiritual welfare.
- I have no doubt, that we owe much of our success in that golden era of our athletics, to his thoughtful planning, dedication, guidance and untiring efforts.
- She is untiring in her efforts to help the homeless.
- We will remain undeterred in our efforts to empower the hardworking people of the Bronx, who have relentlessly and untiringly met the challenges of building a better life for themselves and their children, and we will not allow the actions of the worst among us to diminish our progress. Ruben Diaz Jr.: Continuing Our Fight Against Illegal Guns
- The public now has the opportunity to give public recognition to those people who give untiringly of their time for the betterment of society.