he was sitting unsuspectingly beyond that wall only a few yards from the burglar
How To Use unsuspectingly In A Sentence
- A notorious photo snapped during a game shows a Duke fan with a “JJ is Redickulous” sign standing unsuspectingly next to a Maryland supporter who adds “- ly gay” with his own poster. Duke in the News! « Gerry Canavan
- Disturbed that I had been reclining unsuspectingly with vipers, I became snake-paranoid.
- Writing a book conelike by the apparency in the us is liability unsuspectingly and no axiomatical albinal is brooklyn verbally. Rational Review
- he was sitting unsuspectingly beyond that wall only a few yards from the burglar
- They are violent by nature: fights between giants are common, and when a Muggle unsuspectingly wanders into their midst it means certain death.
- The pilot unsuspectingly placed the aircraft in an unusual attitude by not staying on instruments, allowing incapacitating disorientation to encroach on him.