How To Use unspell In A Sentence
- But before his very real and unethereal, unspell-cast knife could strike, the little gnome delivered a punch line that caught the assassin square in his funny bone. Kingdoms of Light
- But the unpronounceable, unspellable Azertyuiop has everything it takes to be a Cheltenham Festival banker.
- Whoever in going over this bridge uttered a certain word, could unspell her if he would afterwards allow her to walk beside him the rest of the way over the bridge without speaking; but the difficulty was that nobody knew what the powerful word was. [ The Science of Fairy Tales An Inquiry into Fairy Mythology
- Hereupon the King let unbind the youth and sent him to jail; then he said to Abu Niyyah, "Wouldst thou go at once to my daughter and unspell her from the Jinni? Arabian nights. English
- To unspell her brother, Mylla needs Alard's protection, but dares not trust him with the full truth, for fear of being accused as a witch herself. EVIL EDITOR