not mentally or physically healthy
no one can be a poet without a certain unsoundness of mind
- a condition of damage or decay
a misconception that is fallacious and not true or valid
the unsoundness of his conclusion was obvious
How To Use unsoundness In A Sentence
- I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists. What They Said About Fan and Fred
- no one can be a poet without a certain unsoundness of mind
- Results It was mentioned in the genograms of 27 clients that the most of these adolescent patients with depression had imbalance of family structure and unsoundness of family function.
- No one can be a poet without a certain unsoundness of mind.
- Cows were culled only on the basis of structural unsoundness and, infrequently, temperament until the fall of 1990.
- For example, if after the solemnization of the marriage it is found that the groom could not have given his valid consent because of the unsoundness of his mind, the woman can get the marriage nullified through the court.
- They could not rationally demonstrate the soundness of their own ideas or the unsoundness of their adversaries' ideas.
- A spavin is one of the unsoundnesses of horses that may be transmitted to the offspring. Common Diseases of Farm Animals
- There was also a wide variation in the psychiatric opinions expressed by the six psychiatrists, with some being strongly in favour of a defence of unsoundness of mind and others being strongly against.
- The unsoundness of such reasoning can easily be brought into focus by considering the fact that historically, and in some places even today, the infant mortality rate has been very high.