How To Use unsnarled In A Sentence
- With the line now unsnarled, I suggest we switch places - I'll pole for a while, Hiaasen can fish.
- Hmmm… Posting this post unsnarled the problem.
- I unsnarled the lines and threw her pole into the boat—along with the flapping red snapper. BLOWN AWAY!
- ‘Listen,’ she said, when he was finally unsnarled, ‘I've got some news.’
- He has whittled away at the government's bureaucratic deadwood, eliminated many redundant agencies and unsnarled much of the red tape that has long made official business a nightmare. Silvio Slips Up
- The secretary doubted whether such a tangle could be unsnarled and a new solution sewn together within that time, but it was pointless to say so. The Mistaken Wife
- Or the populist in him -- the former mayor who unsnarled Taipei's traffic and cleaned up its sewers -- might choose to keep China at arm's length, blocking direct trade and transport links with the mainland in a bid to keep factories and jobs at home. See Chen Run
- Moreover, a number of neighborhoods are benefiting from the $15 billion Big Dig roadway project that unsnarled many city streets and added a series of parks where an elevated highway once stood. 'Big Dig' Done, Office Developments Rise
- For once in a lifetime, afternoon traffic in Tijuana is unsnarled and ERRE spurs his Chevy Silverado through the Zona Rio roundabouts, past the giant statue of Father Kino and the utopian sphere of the Cultural Center, until we reach the Avenida Internacional, the long straightaway next to the corrugated steel futility of the border wall. Mike Davis: A Day Without Tourists