How To Use unsmilingly In A Sentence
- unsmilingly, he greeted his in-laws
- She pushed herself to new extremes as the emotionally stunted prostitute paying for her sick mother's care by whoring herself unsmilingly around New York.
- As they work their way through the rest of the poem, they look firmly, and unsmilingly, ahead.
- The cover shot is striking - she is perched on a throne, her sharp jaw line thrust unsmilingly towards the camera.
- Damien greeted me unsmilingly, and Tyler jumped up from the couch when he saw me.
- The general manager unsmilingly replied: ‘The draft pick is more important.’
- I chuckled as she unsmilingly dropped her bag on the desk.