[ UK /ʌnʃˈeɪpt/ ]
incompletely or imperfectly shaped
How To Use unshaped In A Sentence
- The employer, notionally, gives the workman an unshaped plank of wood, and receives in return a plank that has been sawn and nailed.
- Anything unshaped, such as a bandeau top, will flatten and hide them.
- The medium and small - sized furnace stack gunning with unshaped refractory materials is a new patching technology.
- Arrowheads in (M and N) mark abnormal division in hypophysis and suspensor; vertical brackets in (O and P) mark unshaped basal region. PLoS Biology: New Articles
- It is the excellent raw material for the brick making and the unshaped refractory material making.
- Unshaped character leads to chaos, selfishness, and rampant nitwittery. Keisha and Mary.
- Quality is an inner , unshaped, comprehensive and complete inner potential ability.
- unshaped timbers
- Yes, our perceptions really were this shallow and unshaped by the Internet and real-time journalism that jades us all today, and two, that this film broke apart the American paradigm and exposed its weaknesses. Over / Under: American Beauty « FirstShowing.net
- In a speedy condition, a blur or an unshaped outline could represent the shape of passing time.