(of pictures) not having shadow represented
unshaded drawings resembling cartoons
not darkened or dimmed by shade
an unshaded meadow
a bright and unshaded lane
How To Use unshaded In A Sentence
- At Coro, plants of L. nodosum were growing under the canopy of the evergreen tree Prosopis juliflora, whereas in both Adícora and Chichiriviche de la Costa they were unshaded and exposed to full sunlight.
- Unattended nest temperature was recorded every 30 s by an unshaded probe held just above the ground (as in the real nests that had temperature probes present).
- an unshaded meadow
- Boundaries between shaded and unshaded areas represent breakpoints.
- The solid arrow indicates the day leaves expanded, the unshaded arrow indicates flowering, the hatched arrow indicates fruiting, the dotted arrow indicates the end of fruiting, and the thin arrow indicates defoliation.
- But surely the vast expanses of unshaded glass in a desert climate stand as one more expression of luxury in a country that feels less compelled than the rest of the world to conserve energy.
- Light glared from the unshaded bulb.
- Hydrophilic portions of the amphiphile are shown as dark shaded, hydrophobic portions are shown as light shaded, and solvent is shown as unshaded.
- Several experiments in which parts of leaves were artificially shaded showed that nitrogen is retranslocated from shaded to unshaded leaves.
- Heights of shaded and unshaded bars, respectively, represent divergence calculations excluding and including CpG sites.