How To Use unsatisfactoriness In A Sentence
- Given the unsatisfactoriness of our situation, we need to do something.
- The unsatisfactoriness of such a course ought now to be plain to our readers.
- All the varieties and dimensions of pain and unsatisfactoriness we can experience in this life, are not independently arisen, but can with wisdom and clarity be traced back to the roots of ignorance and craving.
- I have always like comparing this to the Buddhist concept of "dukkha" or unsatisfactoriness, disquieted, uneasy .... the inherent wrongness of conscious life. Karen Kisslinger: Is Human Life a Mental Illness?
- The difficulty I am pointing to is an unsatisfactoriness involved in accepting an ' externalist ' theory and claiming to understand human knowledge in general in that way.
- The unsatisfactoriness of the situation we are in, to have it clear, is a matter of several things.