[ UK /ˌʌnɹɪsˈɜːvɪdli/ ]
I can unreservedly recommend this restaurant!
How To Use unreservedly In A Sentence
- To my outreached hand, my daughter offered her own, unreservedly. serment - French Word-A-Day
- Our manager apologised unreservedly to the family at the time and also waived the meal bill as a gesture of goodwill. Times, Sunday Times
- Infinitely understated but eminently sophisticated, this album is a treat made for incurable romantics to love unreservedly.
- The paper's editor has apologized unreservedly to the senator.
- County NatWest helped sentiment by declaring itself unreservedly positive on short-term prospects.
- We apologise unreservedly to Henry for mangling his words.
- A good many people in my own class are impatient of them, and think of them as harmless recreations; I fall back upon a few like-minded friends, with whom I can talk easily and unreservedly of such things, without being thought priggish or donnish or dilettanteish or unintelligible. At Large
- Clusters of miraculously bright spectators cheered unreservedly, even though standing thigh-deep in undrained typhoon water. Times, Sunday Times
- We apologize unreservedly for any offence we have caused.
- The planning image, long popular in the literature, distorts these processes and thereby misguides organizations that embrace it unreservedly. The Rise and Fall of Strategic Planning