[ UK /ˌʌnɹɪsˈɜːvd/ ]
- not reserved
not cautious or reticent
How To Use unreserved In A Sentence
- He was a good strong leader, she said, who deserved his party's unreserved support.
- I pay unreserved tribute to the professionalism and dedication of our brave servicemen and women.
- He seems to feel duty-bound to provoke a reaction whether it is outrage, exasperation, outright hostility or unreserved admiration.
- Ritchie is co - founder of Ritchie Bros Auctioneers, of Canada , which made its name on unreserved auctions.
- The paper's editor has apologized unreservedly to the senator.
- Diving the Tynemouth region of Newcastle upon Tyne is unreservedly superb and an absolute revelation to any visitor.
- The government welcomed the announcement unreservedly.
- Burnley have been allocated just 836 unreserved seats for the forthcoming First Division game at Millwall on Saturday, February 28.
- There are some artists I recommend unreservedly, and some that I recommend reservedly.
- Jones' lawyers are seeking an unreserved apology from the newspaper.