How To Use unresentful In A Sentence
- He had queried it with the Colonel, who had listened patiently, quietly, unresentful of a subordinate's representation. DARE CALL IT TREASON
- She declares that women, with a bracing sense of self, may develop a sexuality that is open and nonseductive and a form of mothering that is adult and unresentful.
- completely unresentful and forgiving
- So Védrine, to escape the general madness, camped out all day and worked in the open air -- children and all; and pointing to his old boat he said, with a simple unresentful laugh, 'My dahabeeah, you see; my trip to the Nile.' The Immortal Or, One Of The "Forty." (L'immortel) - 1877
- And John was unsurprised, unresentful that Robert found irritating his father-in-law's way of life and domestic economy. IN LOVE AND WAR