[ UK /ˌʌnɹɪlˈiːsd/ ]
[ US /ənɹɪˈɫist/ ]
[ US /ənɹɪˈɫist/ ]
not (or not yet) made available for distribution or publication
someone leaked the unreleased announcement
a film that remained unreleased for years
How To Use unreleased In A Sentence
- In fact, a few songs here are leftovers from earlier unreleased sessions and singles sides to pad the album to 11 tracks, a clear sign of growing label disinterest after his relatively conceptually unified Undefined
- However, most of the time, these unreleased tracks have no redeeming value whatsoever.
- Well, Lance Bass, former NSYNC member, has the rights to a previously unreleased song that Monroe recorded before her untimely death in 1962; he thinks that Brit is the perfect person to sing with Monroe on the track. Archive 2007-05-06
- Columbia Records has also kept Dylan in the spotlight with its multidisc "Bootleg Series" releases, which feature older, unreleased live and studio recordings. Msnbc.com: Top msnbc.com headlines
- The DJs are producers and MCs who alchemise music live on air, combining live sets, freestyles with their own productions and unreleased tracks. How Rinse FM, the radio station behind Dizzee Rascal and Katy B, keeps it salty
- Far from marking any new direction, it is a retrospective, scattershot double CD of unreleased tracks, alternate mixes and rare B-sides.
- Update: Wildwood, N.J., director Ruth Leitman contacted me to say that she's thrilled about the attention this unreleased gem is receiving and that she's going to start to sell copies of the film via her site within the next few days. Fourfour:
- Disc 2 features some early demos and a previously unreleased live run-through of virtually the entire album, recorded during the band's heyday in 1982.
- What I'd prefer is that the filmmakers sink just a little dough into Welles's not-quite-finished unreleased 1970s feature starring John Huston titled "The Other Side of the Wind. Orson Welles to Narrate 3D Holiday Film | /Film
- In the year since Cotten and her label parted ways, she's toured and recorded with the American Soul & Rock & Roll Choir, narrowly missed getting cuts with Beyoncé and Tina Turner, recorded and produced an as-yet-unreleased album (it's more sophisticated, keyboard-driven R&B than country) and generally regrouped. NashvilleScene.com