[ US /ənˈɹiəˌɫaɪzd/ ]
of persons; marked by failure to realize full potentialities
unfulfilled and uneasy men
unrealized dreams and ambitions
How To Use unrealized In A Sentence
- Using the same 11.5% theft rate assumption, that's a whopping $55 billion in unrealized subscriber asset value throughout the industry.
- The initial euphoria is fast getting buried under the unrealized expectations of the masses.
- For example, the unrealized loss on the value of a current asset could be completely offset by an unrealized gain on a non-current asset.
- But if we are right on the analysis and willing to sit tight, we will eventually recover unrealized losses and make money.
- Unrealized ideals may germinate seeds of disillusionment. Christianity Today
- If, on the other hand, the taxpayer has experienced a net realized gain, they should review their portfolio for any investments with unrealized losses.
- However, operating profit fell 19% to 24.38 billion kroner from 30.17 billion kroner because of a 15% drop in natural-gas prices measured in Norwegian kroner, higher operating costs and an increase in unrealized profit on inventories of 1.9 billion kroner. Currency Gains Help Lift Profit at StatoilHydro
- But, as a record of George Eliot's unrealized intention, I would rather like the anomalous punch-ladle to remain as a mark of her artistic, unsleeping, conscience.
- She'd broken the seal with unsteady fingers, but her fears were unrealized; the contents did not compromise her in any way. HERE BE DRAGONS
- They are caught in this place of denial and unrealized emotion and desire.