How To Use unpalatably In A Sentence
- How strange that her bracing, sometimes unpalatably extreme stance could have seeped so gently into popular culture. Times, Sunday Times
- Gil always manages to go that one step further, sometimes becoming unpalatably personal.
- I found the white onion risotto with ceps unpalatably nutty, but that is a personal thing.
- The vegetables looked unpalatably wilted
- From Dr. Johnson to Winston Churchill, it is the idiosyncratic individual who stirs their imagination, not some unpalatably abstract truth.
- This time, however, despite taking an age to arrive, it was unpalatably lukewarm, while the edges of the brioche were charred black.
- And the filmmakers' willingness to provide love and money in a tidy package is why this film's sweetness ultimately and unpalatably overwhelms its bitterness.
- Has a not-unpleasant note of nuttiness, but is unpalatably dry. Times, Sunday Times
- One is undeniably sweet, the other unpalatably bitter.