of the remaining member of a pair
an odd glove
How To Use unpaired In A Sentence
- They suggest that the magnetic behavior is due to the complex microstructure of the foam in which they observe heptagonal structures having an unpaired electron.
- An unpaired commonly enlarged interbrachial ossicle, the axillary, occurs in most Paleozoic asteroids, including those treated here.
- The relatively stable ground state of oxygen is a triplet state with two unpaired electrons with the same spin quantum number, each located in different antibonding orbitals.
- This hypothesis would be supported if unpaired males in breeding plumage were more vigilant than unpaired males in cryptic eclipse plumage.
- You can see that we have two unpaired electrons in this molecule here one in the pi 2 p x star, and one in the pi 2 p y star orbital.
- The unpaired t test was used to compare the mean levels of diabetic control in two groups by means of a two sided test.
- The supraoccipital is essentially an unpaired dermal bone of the occiput.
- The Filipino breeder had male macaws that it was vital for him to put with unpaired females in his group. SPIX'S MACAW: THE RACE TO SAVE THE WORLD'S RAREST BIRD
- Viguier noted the value of the odontophore, an unpaired interbrachial ossicle located behind each pair of mouth angle ossicles.
- Accessory articular facets on the lateral sacral crest at the level of the first or second dorsal sacral foramen have been found unpaired and bilateral, meeting in articulation with extra facets on the ilium.