[ UK /ʌnɒbzˈɜːvd/ ]
not seen or observed
unseen forces at work
managed to slip away unobserved
How To Use unobserved In A Sentence
- One night they crept unobserved through the arsenal and over the inner palisade, but on reaching the rampart they came face to face with two of the officers, and again a leap into the fosse was the only way of escape. The True Story Book
- That and an ability to melt away into a crowd, slipping unobserved from the scene.
- He entered the village almost unobserved amid the general festivity.
- It's not easy for somebody to get into the building unobserved.
- Lumley reached the door, tapped gently -- entered; and the child also stole in unobserved or at least unprevented. Ernest Maltravers — Complete
- The scientists were able to see previously unobserved changes in the structure of rhodopsin, which is a model for the ubiquitous G protein coupled receptors (GPCRs), heptahelical, transmembrane receptors found in eukaryotic cells. PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- I suspect, however, that he is not making the claim about all beliefs but only beliefs about the ontological status of unobserved entities.
- Pentagon lawyers told Clark that he could not do so because firing unobserved artillery fire would violate the Rules of Engagement.
- He uttered a short, low, laugh, unobserved, perhaps, by any one but myself; and, pushing through the atmosphere of sacres and mille tonnerres, which filled that pandaemonium, strode quickly to the door. Pelham — Complete
- They built a platform in the trees from which they could watch the animals unobserved.