How To Use unmarried man In A Sentence
- The implication is that they are a better bet that the average unmarried man. Times, Sunday Times
- The unmarried man is anxious about the affairs of the Lord; the married man is anxious about worldly affairs.
- Comparing an unmarried man with his married identical twin takes genetics out of the equation and makes it more likely that you're uncovering environmental effects.
- All the beauty of youth, first discovered when it is passing — and all the commonplaceness of a well-to-do unmarried man encountering a pretty girl at the time when she is slightly weary of her employment and sees no glory ahead nor any man she is glad to serve. Main Street
- It was an unwritten law that Bridget, for she was most comely, was always the apple of every unmarried man's eye.
- A separation between heaven and earth worthy of the Chinese nation and a single unmarried man:Bless you!