How To Use University of California at Berkeley In A Sentence
- He studied architecture at the University of British Columbia as an undergraduate and earned a master's in architecture from the University of California at Berkeley -- where he was given a teaching job in ethnic studies after students, angry about Vietnam, protested for a less Eurocentric curriculum. Profile of Vancouver architect Bing Thom
- UM joins a growing list of schools, such as the University of West Virginia, the University of North Texas and the University of California at Berkeley, whose specialized drumming directors are indigenous Ewe musicians.
- With a Ph.D. in criminology from the University of California at Berkeley, he came to The Care and Feeding of the Prison Industrial System
- Economic historian Barry Eichengreen of the University of California at Berkeley notes that in the 19th century, the word connoted extended periods of declining prices: for example, between the 1870s and the mid-1890s. You Call this a Depression?
- Over the past several years, the convocation has been held at Ohio State, the University of Michigan and the University of California at Berkeley.
- Administration at the University of California at Berkeley, he participated in intramural sports and held offices in his fraternity, Sigma Alpha Mills, James B.