- a federation of seven Arab emirates on the eastern Arabian peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1971; rich in oil reserves
How To Use United Arab Emirates In A Sentence
- The Gulf states include Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
- A domino effect might also claim oil-rich sultanates such as Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates, taking out another 15 per cent of those reserves.
- Dubai is the current name of a yacht currently owned by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of the Emirate of Dubai and the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. Poor man’s boat | My[confined]Space
- L'Osservatore Romano, HO/Associated Press VATICAN RENDEZVOUS: Pope Benedict XVI, center, was greeted Wednesday by United Arab Emirates billionaire Abdul Aziz al-Ghurair, right, at the end of the weekly general audience at the Vatican. Today's Photos: Oct. 22
- Dubai is one of seven, semiautonomous emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. Dubai World Creditors Fully Back Restructuring
- Sheikh Mohammed serves as minister of defense of the United Arab Emirates and crown prince of the emirate of Dubai.
- Kazakhstan, Philippines and the United Arab Emirates are also banning U.S. pork, according to Kirk's office.
- The United Arab Emirates have ordered 30 2000 - 9 aircraft, a customised version of the 2000 - 5.
- The title circulated most copies in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates but also sold in excess of 2000 weekly copies in Egypt, Tunisia and Syria, and 1800 in Morocco respectively. AME Info Latest News
- 、 Korea 、 Japan 、 Nigeria 、 United Arab Emirates etc.