How To Use Unitarian Church In A Sentence
- About 75% of wedding ceremonies in the Unitarian church in Dublin are booked by young Catholics and divorcees who want to marry in a church setting.
- This step-by-step guide explains one version of the process, which involves combing neighborhoods for cults (such as Mormon temples and Unitarian churches), porn stores, establishments "owned and/or operated by the homosexual community," and "abortuaries. Daniel Radosh: Casting Out Demons in Colorado Springs
- One online guide to “spiritual mapping” suggests looking for cults such as Mormon temples and Unitarian churches, gay bars, and “abortuaries.” Rapture Ready!
- And major advances in Unitarian theology have always had significant participation from non-clergy: There were unordained people -- most notably women -- in the central group of Transcendentalists; the organization of the National Conference of Unitarian Churches in the mid-1860s introduced lay representatives of churches for the first time; the early 20th-century Unitarian movement was promoted more aggressively and probably more effectively by the independent Unitarian Laymen's League than by the denomination itself. Philocrites: A religion still seeking definition.
- Joyce got a scholarship to study liberal Arts in the woods of Maine, where she met Patty's exceedingly Gentile dad, whom she married at All Souls Unitarian Church on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- God knows that the implicit creedalism (or what they themselves referred to as the unwritten orthodoxies. . .) of the "fundamentalist atheist" Humanists at the Unitarian Church of Montreal were enforce through informal means (e.g. peer pressure *my* theological views feel far from welcome) and indeed formal means such as threatening make with expulsion for complaining about the "informal" peer pressure such as labeling Creation Day as a cult. . . Anti-Atheism Ad in UU World That Criticizes Bishop Spong
- Promoted to Headline (H3) on 2/13/09: Terrorist in my home town 'with up so floating many bells down' yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'Terrorist in my home town \'with up so floating many bells down\' '; yahooBuzzArticleSummary =' Article: An out-of-work truckdriver brought a guitar case into a Unitarian church where I teach, pulled out a shotgun and shot eight people. Terrorist in my home town 'with up so floating many bells down'