devoid of creatures
a trail leading to an unfrequented lake
a solitary retreat
a lonely crossroads
How To Use unfrequented In A Sentence
- If you are curious enough to follow -- which would be extremely ill-bred -- you may witness under the trees of the "alameda," or some unfrequented quarter, the forbidden "_entrevista_. The White Chief A Legend of Northern Mexico
- It is necessary to reinforce emergency ideological and political work in oil exploration industry as oil exploration activities are mostly carried out in unfrequented areas with unexpected happenings.
- Most and intimate caress produce outdoors, roadside, garden, natant bathhouse, unfrequented alley or houseboat to go up, in a few opener countries, also produce outdoors and woods in.
- The usually unfrequented walkway saw crowds thronging the various stalls to look at, and in several instances buy, the multitude of objects on show.
- To elude this vulnerability, employees should avoid browsing the Internet and visiting unfrequented websites not pertinent to business needs.
- At 901 metres, it just falls short of Munro's height so it's relatively unfrequented, other than the visits of a local mountaineer who has apparently climbed the hill more than 1000 times.
- There"re no enough attentions on the poetry and Ci of Qing dynasty in the academic circle, as a result, many important composers are encountering unfrequented.
- That unfrequented little bay not far from here was our very own private hideout until some low, boorish money makers pushed their way in.
- The main physical feature of the hill are the two great corries which are gouged out of the eastern flanks of the hill, the dark side of the mountain which is relatively unseen, and unfrequented.
- Official sources hold that terrorists frequently cross over from Afghanistan using unfrequented routes, commit bank robberies and sectarian-related killings.