free from emotional agitation or nervous tension
with contented mind and unruffled spirit
the waiters were unflurried and good natured
How To Use unflustered In A Sentence
- Quickly and uncomplainingly, though, the guitarist rights everything and soldiers on unflustered.
- He handled the questions of his near blindness and his daughter's death without any obvious plays for public sympathy, thus gaining more of it, and he remained unflustered by Morgan's irreverent approach - at one stage the prime minister was asked if he was a "plonker". The Guardian World News
- Obviously unflustered by any of the above, Faldo chose to respond in kind when asked about the lovely Amy's advice.
- Between them they ensured the follow-on was avoided, but the main architect of West Indies' reply was the unflustered, unfussy Chanderpaul.
- Experience, combined with a sound, unflustered temperament, is holding Forsyth in good stead.
- Calm, unflustered and a mix of dogged compiler and thrusting dasher.
- It was an unflustered, unselfish control Lambert exuded, winning, coveting and distributing the ball without over-complicating the issue.
- He said he met Mr McCann, who appeared calm and unflustered, having just checked on his children.
- I love our open-handed freedom, our democracy, our maverick humour and unflustered sense of a fair go.
- In this way, I hoped she would not notice anything suspect and the unflustered mood of the morning would be preserved. THE CALLIGRAPHER