[ UK /ʌnfˈɛmənˌɪn/ ]
not suitable for a woman
an unfeminine depth of voice
How To Use unfeminine In A Sentence
- And I know that after menopause, estrogen levels decrease, which allows testosterone to take over, increasing the likelihood of baldness, "unfeminine" hair growth, etc. Cat 'Aww!', woman as construct, crossdressing and Intersex/DSD issues
- Hearing the word infertile had made her feel unfeminine and as if her female body had failed in some way. Wild Feminine
- Her hair was bundled out of the way in a most unfeminine way that somehow only made her more womanly. THE GOLDEN FOOL: BOOK TWO OF THE TAWNY MAN
- The company allegedly had a problem with her "unfeminine" clothing.
- Hairy legs on women are considered unfeminine, although they are completely natural.
- She worked out at a time when it was thought to be distinctly unfeminine.
- Attacked for being "unfeminine" in her depiction of female anger and aggression, Lessing responded, "Apparently what many women were thinking, feeling, experiencing came as a great surprise.
- But, such prices are hard to resist, and apparently this has started the downward trend in the way we dress: "cheap, convenient, ugly, immodest and unfeminine" is easier than sewing your own appropriate clothing. Painting Inspired Dress # 1
- For every boy for whom competition is the only way to prove his masculinity, there is a girl who is called unfeminine when she competes. State News Top Stories
- And yet there was nothing unfeminine about the smile she gave him as she made up her mind. THE HARDIE INHERITANCE