How To Use unfeasibility In A Sentence
- He gently points out the practical unfeasibility of Schopenhauer's brand of stoicism.
- The second was due to his dislike of horses, he had once been thrown as a child; and the third was the unfeasibility for anyone, outside of Erik, to imagine Noel capable of taking anything's life, much less another human.
- Alas, I am not much of a celeb-hound so my lists of famous diners were characterised by a lot of unlikely repetition and occasional rank unfeasibility.
- Obviously, the economic unfeasibility of farmers’ curtailing use of this technique is problematic, as alternatives, including government subsidies, are not available.
- Various groups have tried to reproduce this experiment, and various panels of scientists have spoken of the unfeasibility of this avenue of investigation as a viable weapons program …. but still the research gets support, the goal being a so called “isomeric bomb”. Weapons In The Mind
- Predictably, lenders saw through the announcements and understood the unfeasibility of the underlying fiscal cuts.
- He points out the increasing unfeasibility for big Irish houses to remain in the hands of their families, and highlights the cultural and historic significance of Lissadell.