deliberately impassive in manner
his face remained expressionless as the verdict was read
How To Use unexpressive In A Sentence
- International judges, while impressed by his quads and other athletic moves, found him too stiff and unexpressive.
- His pointy, simpery, unexpressive features look like a cross between those of an 11-year-old boy and a death mask.
- It was an oddly unexpressive face, and although the man had met his eyes as they shook hands, his own had given nothing away. DEATH SPEAKS SOFTLY
- Hey, husband, my boss is a silent, unexpressive block of concrete, and you are almost as bad.
- He is shy and unexpressive and is often bullied at school.
- The other looks like the plaything of a singularly unexpressive individual, a billionaire from nowhere near London.
- Frequently, the tone of their speech is flat and unexpressive.
- A week after she began treatment, my client called me, her voice no longer an unexpressive monotone, to tell me that 'the cloud had moved away'.
- Like Greta Van Suseren, the lips are so tight and unexpressive trying to read them is like lipreading a Clutch Cargo cartoon. "As was the case with Chavez's tendentious present, Ortega's speech was intended as a slap."
- Emotionally expressive individuals are perceived as more visible, more attractive, and more likeable than unexpressive individuals.