How To Use unexcused In A Sentence
- In Jetco, we held that an insurer's unexcused 48-day delay in notifying an insured of denial of coverage was unreasonable as a matter of law. Insurance Defense
- Being grounded by your parents will be treated as an unexcused absence.
- Students are considered habitual truants if they have 10 or more unexcused absences in a school year.
- SCS reserves the right to terminate TA's service privilege after the third unexcused absence.
- too many unexcused absences