How To Use unexcitable In A Sentence
- But the blurb says its author believes his fellow countrymen were once ‘polite, unexcitable, reserved and had hot-water bottles instead of a sex life’.
- He also had the advantage of an unexcitable, unideological nature.
- We were nearing the classroom where Mr. Pegro, the most unexcitable teacher at Battle Ground Academy droned about various aspects of history and current events.
- They all seemed safe, unexcitable and reassuringly full of themselves.
- Grounded and unexcitable, Neilson says he is taking nothing for granted.
- an unexcitable temperament
- His work on the trio of overlapping roles has won him justified praise from the normally unexcitable trade press in Cannes this past week.
- He was almost boringly phlegmatic, as unexcitable as a drugged sloth. MURDER SONG