How To Use uneventfully In A Sentence
- This decade has passed uneventfully.
- the space shuttle landed uneventfully
- Pacific weather tends to gather momentum on its way downhill from the mountains of West Texas and sweep quickly, uneventfully past us, and Arctic northers dump most of their frozen precipitation farther up the continent.
- But it's uneventfully not quitting at all anymore, and i cymbalta support for 2 months, it was like turning 5 sets of the almotriptan all at once. Wii-volution
- The rest of the day passed slowly and uneventfully, but later that night the weather seemed to be clearing up.
- The October 11 date he set for the Rapture came and went uneventfully.
- The rest of the day passed uneventfully with us running around the yard, sometimes playing tag or kickball or some other game, and more often than not just chasing each other around.
- The patient recovered uneventfully from surgery and had no difficulty swallowing, and he gained a few pounds after discharge from the hospital.
- Our carry to 13,5 went uneventfully and we even had a great view of Hunter and Foraker between the cloud cover.