an unembarrassed greeting as if nothing untoward had happened
a tinseled charm and unabashed sentimentality
How To Use unembarrassed In A Sentence
- Now 80, she is unembarrassed by the attention that her feet attract. Times, Sunday Times
- He leans forward with easy affection, hand on shoulder, the gesture relaxed and unembarrassed. Times, Sunday Times
- Never before had I felt so unembarrassed when I was singing into a microphone in front of a restaurant full of people I didn't know.
- He fantasizes about his impossibly hot surfer roommate Thor Chris Zylka, the kind of guy who uses the internet to find out how to fellate himself -- and then seems unembarrassed to be caught in mid-attempt. Marshall Fine: HuffPost Review: Kaboom
- Maybe some things are best left unsaid, but I am leaning to the view that parents should be accurate, clear and unembarrassed about the matter.
- When she caught him, she simply smiled up at him, unabashed by his staring and unembarrassed.
- All of them are longer unembarrassed sacramento california homes for sale, men with meconopsis who hematocolpos genealogically the attributable they pyjama to see cannister and seediness henceforth deprecatively. Rational Review
- And they're confident and unembarrassed enough to do it, not just in public but on stage in front of a paying audience.
- He returns the smiles, unembarrassed. Times, Sunday Times
- It appears entirely unembarrassed by the revelation that its rules are so ineffective that only one motorist in ten follows them.