How To Use undulant In A Sentence
- For example bacteria in unpasteurized milk have been known to infect those who drink it with polio, tuberculosis, typhoid, diphtheria, undulant fever, and foot and mouth disease.
- The tablets have the same dimensions, the same undulant surfaces and similar colors, but they are entirely different in tactility and visual weight.
- Though now rare, chills and fevers in a butcher or veterinarian suggests brucellosis (undulant fever), a bacterial infection transferable from animals to man.
- Solitary pairings, gliding after insects, then clouds of them, wave after wave, undulant and synchronized, like schools of fish.
- Untreated, the fever becomes undulant (up for weeks and gone for weeks), patients spend three months in the hospital and 2% die.
- I fin out into the undulant, pellucid sea to ‘just look.’
- The student, whose name and gender has not been disclosed by Texas A&M to Sunshine, apparently came down with the disease, also known as undulant fever, attempting to clean what is called a Madison Aerosol Chamber (MAC) where mice had been exposed to aerosolized brucella particles. Texas A&M Hid Facts About Stricken Biolab Student