in an unarguable and undisputed manner
you write as if this fact whilst inarguably forever condemning me to the ranks of Bohemianism nevertheless earned for me the right of entry into any company
How To Use undisputedly In A Sentence
- Although heavily cut and in indifferent mono sound, Maria Callas' version is undisputedly a classic.
- Undisputedly, women and their wider job opportunities are essential for the development of the nation.
- I don't think anyone has sympathy for what was undisputedly a racist statement.
- The deceased had undisputedly died in police custody.
- I live in Praha, which is undisputedly one of the most beautiful cities in the world. suit-of-meat Diary Entry
- Undisputedly, Robert was the twins' biological father.
- The disputed middleweight champion was undisputedly the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
- That title used to belong, undisputedly, to the fourth official. Times, Sunday Times
- British India was undisputedly a Party to the General Act, but the parties disagreed over the nature of the transition process following independence.
- Optimists insist opportunities still abound, but the stakes are undisputedly higher. Times, Sunday Times