not open to question; obviously true
indisputable evidence of a witness
How To Use undisputable In A Sentence
- There's a definite, undisputable fun factor in putting apricots and sugar in a big pot, bringing all of it to a boil, and stirring it with a long wooden spoon like some kind of witchy decoction.
- It is undisputable that without basic literacy, access to technology is virtually meaningless.
- Despite the undisputable fact that it was morning, the room was nearly pitch black.
- Microsoft is an undisputable software giant.
- Shenhua team 10 yellow 1 red, the participation population many have already surpassed the stipulation 5 people, therefore punishes undisputable to them.
- The proposals that are still on the table represent a fair and workable compromise based on undisputable scientific findings.
- The enduring popularity of musicals is undisputable but they are, perhaps, a victim of their own success.
- Diaoyu Island and its affiliated islands have been China's inherent territory since ancient times, and China owns undisputable sovereignty over them.
- Her charming personality and her undisputable knowledge of the game have earned her widespread recognition well beyond the borders of Switzerland.
- The church that holds the undisputable proof as the first authentical apostolic establishment with founder the apostle of the Gentiles himself. Conversion of a High Priest into a Christian Worker