How To Use underwater archaeology In A Sentence
- The Breadalbane and Lake Ontario expeditions have opened a new era in underwater archaeology, Nelson says.
- Conservation measures of this kind help to explain the enormous cost of both wetland and underwater archaeology.
- He specializes in osteoarchaeology and is the coordinator of the university's underwater archaeology department -- the only program of its kind in Latin America. Interactive Dig Yucatán - Meet the Crew
- Marc-Andre Bernier, Parks Canada's head of underwater archaeology, said the HMS Investigator, abandoned in the ice in 1853, was found in shallow water in Mercy Bay along the northern coast of Banks Island in Canada's western Arctic. HMS Investigator, Ship Lost For More Than 150 Years, Recovered In Canada
- The underwater archaeology team, from Indiana University, says they have found the remains of Quedagh Merchant, actively sought by treasure hunters for years.