How To Use underrun In A Sentence
- The item estimate vs actual is 5% over budget (cost overrun) the project cost is under budget (project cost underrun). Open Letter to the Council: Take the Same Damn Risk You’re Asking Us To Take « PubliCola
- underrun the cable for repair
- Producing fewer printed sheets than specified or ordered. Trade customs permit a standard tolerance for overruns or underruns.
- Again the witnesses confirmed he watched the approaching trailer, and did nothing until the underrun bar was touching his windscreen wipers. I Am Not Here And This Is Not Happening « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
- On the following morning the Signal Corps men went ashore in a small boat, and while some of the party rehabilitated the office, others underran the cable, cut in near the shore end, and after finding communication satisfactory with Cebu and Liloan, located the fault, the ship's volt-meter indicating when the small boat underrunning the cable came to the break. A Woman's Journey through the Philippines On a Cable Ship that Linked Together the Strange Lands Seen En Route
- Recent Comments to domain name on Fixing ALSA underrun erorrs associated with PulseAudio and typically Skype in Ubuntu untitled on Shortcut problem / changing shortcut keys in Evolution Yooouuu Tuuube | Netflow Developments
- Specifically he said the situation is, "a shocking development, both because of the magnitude of the underrun (about 20 percent) and the late date of its discovery. Daniel Goldstein: The MTA $200 Million Shortfall: Where Did All of the Money Go?
- A host computer must consistently provide data at a full 11.08 megabits per second during any recording to avoid buffer underrun errors.