[ UK /ʌnkˈɜːl/ ]
move out of a curled position
He uncurled himself
How To Use uncurl In A Sentence
- As she fell asleep she saw his hand unclench in front of her eyes and lie uncurled, defenceless. THE WHITE DOVE
- I couldn't sit still and was pacing the room while curling and uncurling my fists.
- Kevin yelped and whined like a wounded dog, then uncurled and sobbed quietly. 365 tomorrows » 2009 » February : A New Free Flash Fiction SciFi Story Every Day
- lay uncurled on the bed
- In fetal position, they uncurled and curled, then sat up like baby birds begging for worms.
- I had felt my fingers curl and uncurl reflexively at the mention of my mother.
- ‘We've heard about you,’ Nike repeated, curling and uncurling his fists.
- Looking at her feet, she nodded fiercely and curled and uncurled her toes to maintain the flow of blood.
- Slowly his fingers uncurled to reveal a ring resting on its side in the palm of his hand.
- The snake slowly uncurled.