not constricted physically or by extension psychologically
healthy unconstricted arteries
How To Use unconstricted In A Sentence
- Interestingly, GFP-ARC5 can be faintly detected in unconstricted chloroplasts indicating that ARC5 may play a role in chloroplast division earlier than was previously suggested from analysis of the arc5 mutant.
- With your spirit open and unconstricted, look at things from a high point of view.
- Mounted directly upon the wall, they escape into the space of the viewer, unconstricted by the tyranny of the framing edge.
- He enjoyed the sensation of his full belly hanging over his loose pajama bottoms, unconstricted and merry in its fleshy freedom.
- healthy unconstricted arteries
- Hair swished over the hips, down to the ankles, free and unconstricted.