lacking compassion or feeling for others
nor silver-shedding tears could penetrate her uncompassionate sire
How To Use uncompassionate In A Sentence
- We feel that besides this being the most unorganised event we have ever walked, officials were very uncompassionate and downright rude.
- He seems abrupt and uncompassionate, and dryly asks what Dabii wants of him.
- But decency requires that we either control ourselves or pay the money - not control the lives of the beneficiaries, which is profoundly uncompassionate.
- These new anthems of despair paint their subjects as forced off welfare by uncompassionate conservatives and trapped in low-wage jobs that lead nowhere.
- The publicity for his case perhaps alleviated a recognised public demand for justice to be served for such victims of indiscriminate and uncompassionate laws.
- How uncompassionate can you get?
- It is neither merciless nor uncompassionate to observe that fact.
- Their goal is to stop consumption to harm the multinational corporations that have " utterly uncompassionate survival instincts ".
- We truly do not mean to be uncompassionate.
- Knowing that people like Peter hold such extreme uncompassionate views towards boat people - now that scares me.