How To Use unambitiously In A Sentence
- he does his job, but he works unambitiously
- This band sports an unambitiously simple sound.
- `So it wouldn't do any harm to redecorate them unambitiously now. THE HARDIE INHERITANCE
- But to fail as Jeffrey Harrison does, so unambitiously, so droopily, to leave the plate with three called strikes-it smacks of faithlessness, of a kind of shrugging perfidy, a knowledge of what's expected.
- Nestling between the likes of The Fast and The Furious and Rush Hour, Half Past Dead tries unambitiously to be this year's biggest action flick.
- These are failed poems, and they fail unambitiously, and there is even a sense in which their failures are repetitive, merely typical.
- It was this sorta stapled, tabloid-type thing on stiff paper, well printed but unambitiously laid out.