How To Use unabused In A Sentence
- I leave you with one thought & a plausible end to fanatical religionist terrorism: Think green ecologically & economically green, a trillion dollar industry meeting all the requirements of unabused capitalism. Think Progress » FULL TRANSCRIPT: Clinton Takes On Fox News
- After the sixth subsequent season, the “abused” pitchers have outperformed their unabused matches by 816% 293-32. The Neyer/James Guide To Pitchers
- It would be interesting to see an unabused survey in terms who's actually frightened enough to piss their pants, and the poor saps who just don't have the money or horsepower to stop the BushFuck. They��re YOUR children! So what are you gonna do about it!!!
- If more men around the world spoke out like this, more women would go to bed tonight unafraid, unexploited and unabused. Word!
- In 2000, the abused pitchers declined to 144—a 14% decline—while the “unabused” pitchers declined to 110, a drop of 31%. The Neyer/James Guide To Pitchers
- On average, a woman who suffered it when young possesses 5% less of a crucial part of the brain for emotional regulation the hippocampus than an unabused woman. Tiger, Tiger: What is the point of reading this memoir of abuse?
- GRACE: Clean and pure and unabused up until about age 13. CNN Transcript Apr 16, 2008
- I believe even an unabused cat would go nuts for a while after being stuck under the floor. Our Cat Might Need Therapy